Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nibblr Box Review


This is my second Nibblr box, and I love this service! I paused my subscription due to money constraints, but ended up unpausing it because I really wanted another box!

Each Nibblr box is $5.99 a box (or less if you subscribe!).


You choose the frequency of your deliveries, and you can even decide which snacks you don't want to receive.


First one I opened this month, because it sounded great! No, imagine if croutons had a very tiny bit of chocolate in them. I still ate them all for breakfast one day, but don't want them again.


On the opposite end of the spectrum, I had totally low expectations for this one and it was AMAZING! It was like the trail mix version of a curry.


Pretty much your run of the mill mixed nuts, apart from the really good flax, sea-salted pretzel pearls. I think I chose not to get this one again, but I'd love some more of those pretzel pearls...


This was a really good dried fruit mix, and my only question is what exactly "orange flavored fruit pieces" are. Still good though!

I am definitely going to continue to get this box periodically (you can pause any time), at least until I decide whether I like this one or Graze better.

What's your favorite Nibblr snack? Let me know in the comments.

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment