Monday, March 3, 2014

March 2014 Phone Case of the Month Review

Hey guys! I'm just gonna do a small review today of the subscription "box" called "Phone Case of the Month"!


I can't express how much I love this box because for $10 a month, they send you a limited edition, one of a kind phone case! They only made 200 of each phone case design so it's very unlikely to ever meet anyone who has the same case as you. They make cases for iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and 5c, and Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4, so they cover the big name cell phones! I love these cases because they are unique and they are incredibly soft! They use a silicone coating (which is why it's so soft!) and water transfer printing technology so the picture is edge to edge perfect! (Wow I use a bunch of explanation points, I must be excited!) So the case is sent in an envelope and inside is the case, a cloth case holder with the Phone Case of the Month logo, a small sticker, and a card with your phone design, name of the design and the Hashtag they want you to use to show off your case! My case this month is a beautiful bluish grey color with clouds and an elephant walking a tight-rope on it with the quote, "Never Stop Exploring". I love getting this unique box and for $10 a month I think everyone should try it at least once! That's all for now guys, let me know what you think!




-F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment