Thursday, March 27, 2014

Graze Box Review


I picked it up with wet hands, that's why it looks weird. At least you know I wash them.

I'm pretty sure Graze is officially my favorite snack box right now. They definitely send the highest percentage of things that I LOVE. This is my third box, and it's my favorite so far.

Each Graze box is a flat $6. You can get your first and fifth box free (and get me a dollar off!) here.


You can always rate your snacks so that you never receive them again, or so that you get them more often!


The first one I tried was this "Fruity mango chutney" and it was really really good! My favorite snack out of any snack box so far. I'd totally be cool if they continued to send this in every box.


My love/hate relationship with this one is weird. At first, I thought it would be really good, then it wasn't as good as I'd expected, but in the end, I decided it was just different than what I'd expected, possibly better.


I did not like "Morning energizer." Something about the way their apples and pears are always squishy when I expect them to be crunchy throws me off from the beginning. The pears tasted super good though, as did the cherries, but all together, the mix just didn't sit well in my mouth.


I haven't tried this one yet, but the last set of "flapjacks" I had from them were really great, so I'm sure this will be awesome. They're like the softest granola bar you've ever had, mixed with a chocolate-free no-bake cookie. I'll probably eat this for breakfast tomorrow.

So far, I'm pretty sure this one beats Nibblr, but I'm not giving up on Nibblr yet.

What's the best snack you've gotten in a Graze box? I'm curious to see everyone's favorites.

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment