Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 2014 Modcloth Stylish Surprise Review

I've looked at stuff on Modcloth for a while now, but I usually can't afford anything they have to offer. My friend Kari had mentioned Stylish Surprise to me before, but I'd never caught it while it was happening. So this is my first Stylish Surprise.


I wasn't initially going to order shoes, so they came in a separate package. When I decided to get them, I realized I was going to be charged for shipping twice, so I contacted customer service to see if I could add them to my existing order. They said no, but gave me a code for free shipping, so it all worked out.


My apparel item ($10 plus shipping) was this adorable sweater dress by Glamorous. I love it! I'm a sucker for sweaters and sweater dresses, and I love the design. It also fits me perfectly.


You can't tell, but the gold parts are sparkly.


So then that leaves my Stylish Surprise shoes. I love the packaging.


I never would have picked these Blowfish boots out for myself, but they're really cute and comfortable, and great for the price! I'm guessing they were originally at least $50. They're also completely synthetic, which is a plus for me.

So I'm totally sold on Stylish Surprise so far. I might even order more items next time, depending on how I'm doing financially.

I know not everyone's experience with Modcloth's surprise items had been as good though, so how was yours?

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment