Saturday, March 8, 2014

Nature Box "First Box" Review


I just got my very first Nature Box a few days ago, so I thought I'd share.

Nature Box's smallest size, and the one I got, is five full-sized snacks for $19.95 (I paid $9.95 with a coupon).


It's a fairly sizable box, and definitely reusable if that floats your boat.

First look

She doesn't know it yet, but I'm totally giving these stickers to Felicia (F.M.), because that one in the top left corner just screams her name.


To be honest, I don't taste the french toast part. I also decided this stuff needs milk though, so my perception may be off. It's labeled in my information pamphlet as "Vanilla Macaroon Granola," which would probably be better.


These are really good, but I swear they disappeared so fast! I used them as a breakfast one day and it was like air.


Yet again turning to the information pamphlet, it suggests you use these to dip in pico de gallo. So what did I do? Exactly what an Emma does, I mixed together some sour cream and Pace salsa, and dipped in there, It does make them more tolerable, because corn chips on their own are not my forte.


Absolutely love the "Cherry Berry Bonanza"! Dried cherries are the best and I don't get them often because of the cost. Love it.


Not bad, particularly for dried corn. A girl at work let me have some Girl Scout cookies in exchange for some of these. Trust me, I ended up with the longer end of the stick.

Really, it's not a bad deal. Five pretty big snack bags for $20 a month? Heck yeah. But considering I've already shown myself to have a serious problem with these subscription box fellas, I'm holding off on a full subscription until I've tried a few more things.

Would you subscribe to this service? Drop me a comment.

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment