Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 Volupties Review

                             

I'm so excited for this subscription box! It's called Volupties, and it is an underwear subscription box for voluptuous women. It is $17 a month but I got mine for $12 since it was my first box! They offer free shipping and they ship out a week after you subscribe for the first time and the end of the month every time after. In every box you get 3 pairs of underwear, whether it be boy shorts, briefs, or thongs so for $17. It's an awesome deal!

                                

The shipping bag is nice and discrete so the whole world doesn't know what you ordered! 

                                

All wrapped up in pretty pink paper but not for long!

                            

Look how cute!!! This is looking promising! This pair is from Spreegirl which conveniently I couldn't find any information on. I love this pair, the hearts are my favorite, so cute! 

                           

Next is from Icollection, these are black with adorable red bows on the sides. I wish I could give you guys a price but the website doesn't list prices. Again, very cute!

                           

Last but definitely not least is my favorite pair, this hot pink pair of boy shorts by Carrie Amber. I didn't think it would be so hard to find information about underwear but I guess it's harder than it sounds! So no price for this pair either. 

So what do you guys think of my new subscription box? I was hesitant about posting my underwear for the world to see but I decided to get over it because reading reviews about Volupties helped me decide whether or not to buy them! Let us know! 

-F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment