Saturday, May 3, 2014

April 2014 Beauty Army Review


My second month of my three-month subscription to Beauty Army came a while back, but as I've stated, I'm a little behind. Better late than never though, right?


It's stupid how excited I was to see that this month's box was a different color. I used last month's box to contain all of my eyeshadow, and I'll have to find a similarly suitable use for this month's.



My first sample was this Laneige BB Cushion. I don't remember selecting it, but I must have. Anyway, it's a good-sized sample, and came with a cushion each of light, medium, and dark skin tones. I'm sure I'll never need the dark, but I'll have to try the medium out on a sunnier day, to see how it does as a sunscreen.


After trying (and failing) to get this in my box last month, I was really looking forward to this palette sample.


They go on a little bit faint, but I love these colors!


I thought this was a face mask, but it's for hair! My hair isn't really damaged that I know of, so I may pass this along. Or I might try it just for kicks and giggles.


If I remember to take this to work, I will pop it in a water, but I usually forget.


This sample seems incredibly tiny, but I guess you don't need much. I would like to control my acne, yes please...


Mighty Leaf teas are good! I got some in my Conscious Box last month too, and loved it.

I was happy with the palette, but I'm not sure I picked the best samples this month. I liked everything, but they don't seem to add up to much value. I don't know.

What do you think? Gotten any super cool samples in a Beauty Army box?

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment