Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Medium Fancy Mystery Box Review

                            

Here's another Fancy mystery box for you! My mom ordered the medium sized mystery box this time around, which was around $28 with shipping. I'm so jealous of this box!! I liked my Fancy box but I'm super jealous of this one!! 

                                     

This is the big box that she got! 

Here's the first look. 

                                  

This is the first look inside the box. 

                                  

This is the main reason why I was so jealous of this box. Who doesn't love neon nail polish?! This is Ciaté neon nail polish and it runs about $25 at Sephora. Luckily I have a mother who loves me and allows me to use her nail polish! 

                               

The bottle with the pretty blue ribbon on it is the pink polish, the bottle beside it is glitter that you pour onto your nails and the top bottle is the top coat polish. 

                                 

This is a Christmas candle, I don't have much to say about it. It does smell good, which is a plus!

                           

Next is this awesome cup!! I mean look at it!!

                            

It's so cool!! There isn't much to say about this either just that it's an awesome mug!!

                           

Last but not least is this book, "Stuff Every Women Should Know" this is a cute little book, small enough to carry around in your purse!

                           

This is the first page of the book, this is why it's small enough to carry in your purse! This is a handy little book filled with things like how to change a tire, to what kind of drink to have on a first date! It's a cute little book!

Did you guys get a fancy mystery box? Hmmm should I get a another one? I think I have a subscription box problem! Let us know! 

-F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment