Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools Day / Life

How about a life post? I went through my phone and found some pictures that I'd like to share and talk about, just to share with you guys more about me!


 This about sums me up completely!! I love this magnet and it is front and center on my fridge!!


To stick with my love of cats, here is my wonderful cat Felix! I don't know where I would be if I hadn't rescued this little guy! I <3 him and will probably show you guys about a thousand more photos of him!


The other guy in my life is my fiance Jeff. He's my best friend and the best boyfriend that anyone could ever ask for! We've been together since our junior year of high school, and we've lived in Louisville, Kentucky where we meet a bunch of people and eventually moved to Kansas City Missouri before we turned around and moved back to Ohio to be close to our family. Some people may not believe he exists (you know who you are (; )  but he is the love of my life!!


It's stupid how crazy I've been about this move!! I love Disney and when this came out in theaters and Jeff took me to see it I fell in love, and man did I fall hard!!! I made Jeff come with me at midnight the night it came out so I could buy it, and we ended up watched 3/4 of it before I passed out!! If you haven't watched it yet, stop what you are doing immediately and run to buy it, no don't bother with getting in your car, just run and get it!!


It is finally spring time!! Which finally means we get to do flowers and butterflies!! I'm so excited for the snow to melt and the sun to shine!


Come on look at this face! Well, belly! 

Thanks for letting me share a little of my life with you guys! I'd like to do this every week but I guess we will see if that happens! ;)

-F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment