Tuesday, April 29, 2014

2014 KLUTCHclub Best of Women's Box Review


Yeah, that's right, I got another KLUTCHclub box, you wanna make something of it? Just kidding, but man, I got this box ages ago, I'm really behind. I've been slowing down on boxes for a couple of reasons: 1) I might be moving soon and 2) I've been nonstop playing the South Park: The Stick of Truth game since Felicia (F.M.) loaned it to me. But anyway, I'm finally back from that (the latter at least).

First Look
So every Best of Women's box I've gotten has been pretty different, and pretty worthwhile. I paid around $10 for this box and I feel like I got a great deal.


I can always use some new razors, and although I did have a negative experience with BIC razors when I was twelve, maybe I'm mature enough to not just rip it up my leg now (wouldn't count on it though). This one has moisturizing strips though, so it should be much easier to not injure myself.


These weren't the best potato chips I've ever had, although they weren't terrible. I'd rather stick to Pop chips.


These are a repeat, and a gelatin one at that, so I'm going to try to find them another home.


I've never had sweet soybeans, so this was a little weird. The chocolate on them was pretty good, but the soybean flavor met my expectations in not really fitting with the chocolate.


More lovely Taylors teas. I still haven't tried the last couple I got, but they look expensive, so I'm sure they're good.


I've tried the peach so far, and it was good as pouch foods go, but dang, why does everyone love what is essentially baby food so much?


Another play-dough bar! This will not be eaten by me by any stretch of the imagination.


I learned that I can't do energy drinks, so this too will be passed along to someone.


I'd just purchased some black cherry Zevia the night before this box came. The cola flavor is even better I think! I like this stuff. It's sweetened with Stevia, so it tastes sweet, but with no calories.


And finally, this is my first box of Energems. They're good. Much less painful than the energy drink I had, and they taste delicious. There's a hint of the Mexican chocolate taste in there, but also the mint and just a little bit of the "energy drink" bitterness.

I think this box is a lot of fun! I would probably subscribe if I had the money to.

What do you think? Have you gotten this box? Let us know!

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment