Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 2014 Birchbox Review

                                

I hope I'm not overwhelming you guys with posts! I've fallen behind again on my reviews! Here's the April Birchbox my mom received today. 

                               

Here's the first look. 

                               

These boxes are all over the place in my house and my moms! They are the perfect size to reuse them, I use them for pictures for my scrapbook. 

                                

Here's the card that tells you about your products. 

                                

This was an adorable little card that was sitting right on top when we opened the box. Going with the April theme it is a "52 bright ideas for a rainy day" we got tip number 5, so let's see what it is. 

                               

"Schedule a Skype date with a cross-county friend" My mom said she'll have to Skype with my brother now, it was a sign!

                                

Here's another look at the box

                                

First thing I grabbed was this Kind Healthy Grains bar, the flavor is maple pumpkin seeds with sea salt. My mom said she'd give it a try, and if I'm around her while she does I'll probably steal some to try! I've seen a lot of these Kind bars, they are made with all natural ingredients and stand by the ingredients you can see and pronounce slogan! 

                                

The next thing I picked up was Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Clarifying Shampoo sample. This smells very good, it's white freesia, amber, and musk, which I really loved! This shampoo is vegan friendly and free from sulfate. For a 8.5 ounce bottle it costs $32.00. 

                               

This was a bonus! It is the Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque, for a 5.1 ounce bottle it is $58.00. This puts moisture and protein back in your hair, which is really what we all need after this awful winter! 

                             

This is a postcard that came with a small bottle of perfume attached to it, the card is very cute but I doubt my mom will actually mail it to anyone. 

                              

Wow this is some expensive cologne, for a 200ml bottle it's a whopping $170! It smells really good though, if I had the money to buy $170 cologne this is what I would buy. 

                              

Next is Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner. I love soft eyeliner, it goes on more smooth and stays on longer! This is Jamun, which is a deep purple. This eyeliner is $11 for a pencil. 

                              

Last but not least is Gilchrist and Soames Spa Therapy Sea Wrack body wash. This company is committed to cruelty-free testing so they would never test their products on animal, which means something to me! I loved the way this smelled! I immediately used some and washed my hands, this isn't crazy expensive either, for an 8 ounce bottle it is $15. 

What did you guys get in your Birchbox? Let us know what you got and what you think of my box!

-F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment