Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review "Beauty Rocks!"

                                     

It's Ipsy time again!! I was so sad when I came home today and didn't see a pink bag on my porch but the mailman surprised me later by bringing it by! Yay!! 

                                     

Of course it comes in the bright pink shipping bag! I've been waiting for my new Ipsy bag for way too long it seems, as soon as they said the theme for this month was "Beauty Rocks" I counted down the days until it would show up at my door!

                                   

This is by far my favorite makeup bag! It was love at first sight, and I couldn't wait to open it. 

                                  

The first thing I pulled out was this tinted lip balm by Cailyn. This is such an interesting bottle! The lip brush is the top of the bottle so there are no worries about losing the brush! I got the color "apple pink," and this bottle runs for $19. 

                                 

You all know I love primer, and I guess Ipsy knows it too! This primer has the added bonus of acne treatment, I switched my face wash which was a bad idea because it broke me out more, so hopefully this primer will help me out! I really like this primer because it is clear and not a cream color like every other primer I own, and it's super soft! I found the .5 ounce bottle for $16. 

                               

Yay! Two favorite things in one bag?? I love Ipsy more and more with every bag I get! 

                               

This is Pop! Goes the Shadow by Elizabeth Mott in Champagne. It's in a cute little container that makes it easy to carry around for touch ups if needed. This isn't really my color but I like using colors like this for the corners of my eyes so I'm sure it will get used! 

                               

I'm not too excited about this product because I don't usually do anything with my hair (which it wouldn't hurt me to change that!) This is Big Sexy Hair root pump, you apply it to damp hair to add volume to it and protects hair from going flat! For a regular sized 10 ounce bottle it is around $18 a bottle. 

                               

Last but not least is 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil by Urban Decay. 


                                     

Another thing I love is my eyeliner, I have about every color you can imagine. Luckily enough I'm almost out of my favorite liner, which is Scandaleyes by Rimmel, so I'll be happy to use this in the morning! I've always wanted some Urban Decay products and I'm happy that this starts my collection! The 24/7 eye pencil is $20. 

I love my Ipsy bag this month!!! It is my favorite that I have received and I hope that it gets better as time goes on! 

What did you guys get in your Ipsy Glam bag? I hope it was as good as mine! 

  -F.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment