Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Tea for Felicia


Hey guys! I'm Felicia and I think it's about time I introduce you to my cup of tea!

I am 22 years old, I have a wonderful fiance named Jeff and we have been together for six years! We have an adorable orange kitty named Felix who we rescued from the cold when we lived in Kansas City, Missouri. When I graduated from high school we moved to Louisville, Kentucky where I went to Sullivan University for Baking and Pastry Arts. We lived there for 3 years before we moved to Kansas City Missouri, where we lived for a year before we got homesick and moved back to Ohio.

I have the best jobs in the world working for a Gourmet cupcake bakery and for a wonderful women who owns her own business making the most beautiful decorated sugar cookies! Every day is a new adventure with the people I work with, so I'm sure you guys will hear all about them!

I have many interests but the most important one is my obsession with Disney, I live, breath, and sleep Disney! Recently I've gained another obsession, my mom introduced me to the wonderful world of subscription boxes, but we will talk more about those later!

Some of my other interests are:

Make-up brands: Rimmel London, M.A.C, Sugarpill, NYX, Scardey Cat (Etsy shop), and Sephora

Video Games: The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Kingdom Hearts, The Sims, Portal, Pokémon

My signature cup of tea: Good Earth Lemongrass Green Tea, piping hot or ice cold this has to be my favorite cup!

-F.M.



No comments:

Post a Comment