Saturday, December 20, 2014

Influenster "Frosty" VoxBox Review


It's been a while since I did a box review. I forgot to take the "everything in the box laid out pretty" picture. It's mainly because I was so darned excited to actually see what was in the box! (Also I was supposed to be having Wonderwall movie night that night and it just wouldn't play).


So anyway, this is the Influenster Frosty VoxBox, and it was really heavy! I had no idea what was in it, but the box was considerably bigger than the last VoxBox of mixed items that I'd gotten.


The first thing I pulled out was this bag of Fruit Vines bites. I noted, sadly, that although I can eat their licorice, these guys had glycerin in them. They've become a Christmas gift for a coworker.


I love cooking with thyme! I only have powdered thyme aside from this McCormick one, but I always use it for my mushroom leek soup, which I'm doing everything in my power to make my signature dish. So this is very cool.


This brush by Ecotools looks really nice, although I don't really use this kind of brush. I have yet to decide exactly what to do with it. My hair is really fine, so I'm not sure it will do much for me.


I do love Rimmel! This is a waterproof mascara remover. Generally, I just let mine wear off, but this is probably something I should start using.


Oh and joy! The box also included a Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner pencil! I will definitely use this guy.


Long-time readers or people who can read the blog title will know I like tea. I also really like mint tea, and this candy cane stuff by Celestial Seasonings was no exception. It's a little creamier than normal peppermint I think? I don't know, but I loved it, and I'll definitely use the coupon.


Ah, my old joke, the anti-aging cream. Not sure when I'll use this, but hopefully I don't need it yet!


The last thing in the box was this NYC Expert Last Lipstick in a pretty cool "sugar plum" shade that I totally think will suit me.

So much holiday fun and cool new products!

I got this box free from Influenster.

-E.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment